Monday, March 9, 2009

More pictures

I hope people like seeing pictures, because I like sharing them (even though facebook steals my thunder). Plus, they're each worth 1000 words and all that.

I love this one of us all getting ready.

There's me.

Garrett and Kate with the niece and nephew, flower girl and ring bearer.

I think this one is precious. The sunlight streaming through the windows was so lovely.

Brilliant.

Four of the sisters. Kate is the fairest of them all on this day.

"From his shoulders upward he was taller than any of the people." Almost.

The family keeps growing.

This picture, and the one following are the ones that made me think maybe I wouldn't mind getting married in winter after all. It's so beautiful! The wedding party stopped on the way to the reception to take pictures at this covered bridge.

This is on the deck of the building where the reception was held.

They accompanied the contra dancing and called out the moves.

It was crowded and fun.

I think that's the end of the wedding pictures I'll post. Whoop!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

These are lovely, Carol.