Tuesday, March 24, 2009

a day in the life

Today has been such an insanely long (though not bad) day that it bears recording.

Yesterday Susanna and Erin studied at Starbucks in Danada Square and noted that Egglectic (a breakfast place that is there and also in downtown Wheaton) opens at 6. Whoever would go to breakfast at six?! All we needed was the idea.

The alarm clock rang at 5:40 this morning, and I've been going nonstop since then. We enjoyed a really great breakfast together (first ones in the restaurant!)



After I got back to the dorm, I had just a few moments before heading off to my 8:30 class. I snagged the ten minute break in the middle of class to get some reading done for my night class. From class to the Beamer Center for a College Group prayer time. From there to lunch. Just enough time after lunch to sit in the BGC hallway and finish my reading before my night class. A few moments after class for a quick errand. A horrifying 2.5 hour documentary on abortion with Kara. 35 seconds in my room to grab a book before running to the Beamer Center and buying a sandwich for my dinner and then racing to my 6:30 night class. 30 seconds before class to fill out the sheet that proves I did the reading. Class. Reading for small group during the 10 minute break. Finishing the reading for 2 minutes after class. Small group. And blogging about it, of course. And now, with my body exhausted and my mind racing, I'll try to sleep.

3 comments:

kate said...

you are one busy college student! i'm impressed with how well you use your time.

Katelynn said...

i love you carol! hug stanley real.

Katelynn said...

*real tight.

haha