David and Jodie had brought their skate skis with them, hoping for some outdoor fun in the snow. Unfortunately it was very warm on Thursday and Friday, so the conditions were really bad. Mary and I rented cross-country skies and slid around a bit. Except for one flat bit where we practiced for a while, most of the area was really very hilly. I fell down and slid backwards numerous times. It was rather frustrating fun.
The wedding was Saturday at 3:00 at Wilmot Flat Baptist Church with the reception at BlueWater Lodge where the wedding party and young friends stayed. After a sit down meal, the men folk moved the big wooden tables and benches out of the way and cleared the hall for contra-dancing which was a lot of fun.
These are few pictures that I took during the ceremony and reception. I'd like to post some of my favorites of the photographer's pictures. Is that legal?
3 comments:
our photographer wasn't professional, so you can post any of her photos.
and that means we're collecting from everyone! please send me yours! they're great! i don't have one of JT walking down the aisle yet.
what is exchanching?
whoops. let me exchange exchanching for exchange.
Post a Comment