My mother's birthday was last Sunday, the day after Kate's wedding. After breakfast, David and Jodie presented my mother with a card and a gift.
She thought the card was very nice:

This is her expression when she realized the message, "Happy Birthday, Grandma!" was an announcement! David and Jodie are expecting a baby in September! (due 09.09.09):

Oh, that is good news indeed!

All of these pictures are candid. I knew the news already, so I had my camera ready, except on the wrong mode which is why they are a little blurry.

Here's Jodie with her nephew Wills, the huge baby.

Kate and Garrett came back to the house we were staying at for Sunday lunch before our departures. J.T., who spent much of the weekend asking his aunts to play with him, enjoyed their attention.
2 comments:
oh, how exciting! Another nephew or niece on the way. yay.
I like the tongue out in this last photo.
Post a Comment