But I persisted with a number of pictures and the following statements were the reward for my curiosity:
You have a large ego. You reach out to people a lot.
You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, and appearance. You have good concentration and are detail oriented. You are emotionally confused. You are a talkative person. You are an independent person and do not depend other peoples' opinions. You are critical, scholarly, and analytical.
You try to avoid frightening fantasies. You have feelings of insecurity. You are an open person and have a willingness to interact with others.
You have an aggressive personality. You are a needy person.
Hmph.
"O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
To see oursels as others see us"
as the poet Burns said.
But then I came across this disclaimer:
Note: The personality analysis given on this site is based on tests that are meant to be administered and interpreted by a licensed psychologist, not by a computer, so please use our results for entertainment purposes only since there is no guarantee that they are accurate.
Perhaps the most sure moral of the story is that I shouldn't consider a career in art.
In any case, I've turned to more worthwhile pursuits. I'm very much enjoying The Narnian, a fascinating book about C.S. Lewis by a Wheaton prof, Alan Jacobs.
No comments:
Post a Comment