In other exciting news, I finally figured out how to post vertical pictures vertically!
"Scattered wits take a long time picking up; and often, before I had got them well together, they would be dispersed in all directions by one stray thought."
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hooray for pictures, correctly aligned!
So, I wondered if you did all these pictures and captions or if you borrowed from someone else. Which ever, I enjoyed seeing the hijinks. The real Mother
I took all the pictures that don't have me in them.
You really took all those pictures of the raid? I am so impressed with your photography! Great shots.
Of course the pictures are good... that's what happens when you're the editor of the yearbook... okay, just kidding. Maybe I'm not so great at taking pictures, I just take a lot of them now.
so, how is it done? (posting pics correctly)
When you browse through iPhoto to select a picture, you have to look for vertical pictures in the "modified" folder instead of the "originals" folder. "Originals" has all the pictures, but vertical shots will come up horizontal. "Modified" has adjusted the vertical shots. I guess it's a mac thing. iPhoto is great but kinda annoying for blogging.
Thank you, Mother and Danielle. There were some of them I should have cropped, but it's a nuisance. Thanks for the nice camera, R&R and D&J!
Post a Comment