Friday, June 1, 2007

Of Courses

I just finished figuring out a tentative course schedule for my first semester at Wheaton. It took me hours. I feel like I should have earned some sort of certificate or diploma. Maybe even a degree.

I'm excited about the classes I registered for. I wonder which of them I'll actually get to take. Some of the best ones might be filled already, like British Lit with Dr. Ryken. And then if I don't get that class my whole schedule will need to be all rearranged.

So perhaps my carefully drawn out schedule won't be worth much, but at least it has made me even more excited about all the thrilling stuff I'll be studying in a few months.

One week until graduation!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Haha... scheduling classes is so much fun... not! =)

Anonymous said...

Wheaton College professor Charles Weber is a good friend of my parents and was "Uncle Chuck" to me and my sister when we were growing up in Illinois! He used to bring us fascinating mementos from Japan and China -- dolls, stationery, combs, candies, etc. Hope you will get to take one of his classes.