I just discovered that we have a scanner that I can use. Not quite sure why I didn't realize this, or take advantage of this earlier. I promise that not all the pictures I post will be puppy pictures.

In a group of puppy raisers from all over the state at Ag Field Day the four that placed were from Essex County. Three cheers for Eyes of Hope! Telly and I placed third.

This cute Golden Retriever is Velvet's puppy! Her name is Helen. I also met her very handsome brother Harry. Helen has some of the same habits as Velvet did - she rings a bell when she wants to go out, she sighs when she doesn't get attention, she sprawls out all over the floor. It was very special to see her and meet her puppy raisers. I hope Helen and Harry both become Seeing Eye dogs some day.
5 comments:
Very sad to see a Velvet puppy and think that Velvet could've come to live in Atlanta...
must all AG field days be muddy???
neat pictures. Helen is adorable. Whose puppy is she?
Seriously! I was so happy when the day was bright and clear, but there was severe flooding several days before. If you could've seen the rears of all the puppies. . . !
maybe Helen would like to come to Atlanta...
Absolutely not! Helen is going to graduate. Perhaps you'll see her working in Atlanta some day. Maybe.
Post a Comment