
Here's a post devoted to my classmates. We've been through a lot together - gotten to know each other really well through fun times and stressful times. We're going separate ways next year, but hopefully we'll keep in touch. (above, left to right) Jon Gann, Nate Smith, Daniel Justnes, Andrew Hanko, Christine Ebersole, Susie Bonsell, Carol Miner, Chris Fletcher.

Susie Bonsell has been a dear friend since she came into my class in the middle of fifth grade. She'll be studying history at Seton Hall's honor college next year in South Orange, NJ.

Christine Ebersole joined the class our junior year. She'll be studying at Regent University in Virginia Beach.

Chris Fletcher has been in the class since kindergarten. We were so glad he could come on the senior trip with us! He'll be going to County College of Morris to study elementary education.
.jpg)
Jon Gann was the new kid freshman year. He is enrolled in a five year architecture program at New Jersey Institute of Technology's honor program.

Andrew Hanko has also been in the class since kindergarten. He's a very talented runner. If you google his name you'll be impressed. He's going to The United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland very soon.
.jpg)
Daniel Justnes came into the class in sixth grade. He's the chivalrous gentleman who changed my very flat tire the last day of school. He'll be studying mechanical engineering at County College of Morris.

Nate Smith has also been in the class since kindergarten. He's heading to Cambell University with the ROTC program to study criminal justice.
3 comments:
I tried commenting yesterday, but it wouldn't let me. Anyway, I think this is a great post. Neat pictures of all the people in your class. I hope you guys fare better than my class with keeping in touch. I bet you will.
Carol, I have finally visited your blog... Congrats on your graduation! I think your classmate Christine will love Regent. Really nice campus- it is right down the road from our house. Ken goes there frequently for meetings and to study. The dean of the law school goes to our church. Your other classmate Andrew will likely end up in Va Beach at some point if he is joining the Navy... Take care and enjoy your summer!
OH! I must also say I LOVE your "quote of the moment". So true. You will need to find yourself a dog to walk at college.
Post a Comment