And we had ice cream at Nagle's, an old pharmacy, my favorite.
"Scattered wits take a long time picking up; and often, before I had got them well together, they would be dispersed in all directions by one stray thought."
Monday, August 17, 2009
Down the shore
On my last day in New Jersey this summer, I went down the shore with my parents to Ocean Grove. It was a brutally hot day in West Orange, but lovely next to the water.
On the other side of that water and across a few mountain ranges live three of my sisters. Did you see me wave?
Besides having nice sand, good waves, and decent company, Ocean Grove has a boardwalk and cute beach houses. I was lazy with the camera - these ones aren't the nicest, they look fairly new. There are some older ones with gingerbread and whatnot. They'd look ridiculous anywhere but a shore town. Here they belong.
And we had ice cream at Nagle's, an old pharmacy, my favorite.
And we had ice cream at Nagle's, an old pharmacy, my favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice memories....I loooooved Nagle's.
Post a Comment