Saturday, April 5, 2008

Rambles

Today was a beautiful spring day. Oh, how glorious it is to feel the warmth of the sun! I even wore Birkenstocks for the first time this year! This was premature, but enjoyable nonetheless.

This past week or so have been tough. I've had a lot to do and many things on my mind. Scrambled and scattered. But today was good, and I'm tired and happy even if I wasn't so productive or efficient with my time. Sometimes my spirits are too easily affected by how much I've gotten done. It's a terrible trap, most vicious because there is always more that needs to be done.

I started writing because I thought I had something to say, but apparently not. My mind is in a tired daze. I'm going to bed.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love you.

Hildegarde Fillmore said...

Dearest Carol,

You do remember now, dear, that with the privilege of Birkenstocks comes the responsibility of pedicures, don't you?

You are missed...

Mrs. Fillmore

http://www.hildegardefillmore.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Oh friends, I love you both too.

And Mrs. Fillmore, thank you for the timely reminder. Perhaps my unsightly toes is what has kept the good-looking men from thronging around me! :-)