"Scattered wits take a long time picking up; and often, before I had got them well together, they would be dispersed in all directions by one stray thought."
I just listened to the podcast of your Keaggy chapel. Fun. I love his music, too.
very cool... I'm slightly jealous.
I've heard of him...that's so cool!!
Is this still Carol Miner's site?I thought it was, but I'm not sure what to make of a post called "Amazingness" that uses the word "AWESOME" in all caps.Well, whoever this is, if you know a Carol Miner from New Jersey, please let her know the Shomos say hi!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I just listened to the podcast of your Keaggy chapel. Fun. I love his music, too.
very cool... I'm slightly jealous.
I've heard of him...that's so cool!!
Is this still Carol Miner's site?
I thought it was, but I'm not sure what to make of a post called "Amazingness" that uses the word "AWESOME" in all caps.
Well, whoever this is, if you know a Carol Miner from New Jersey, please let her know the Shomos say hi!
Post a Comment