Monday, April 7, 2008

a few odd pictures

This is the Cassel's dear, dear dog, Digby. He's a good pal of mine. I think he looks quite like a dog crossed with a small holstein cow - a "dairy lab", shall we say.

This is Gus, a puggle. There's not an ill-natured bone in his body. He loves me even though I walk Digby and barely pay attention to him.

I went to the Stam's home for Easter. We cleared out the living room, turned up the music, and had a ball on Saturday night! (back to front: Sven, Ben, Henry, Marisa, me, Clara, Bethany)

A goofy picture is tradition.

In the middle of the ball, we took a quick break to learn some music to sing with the choir on Easter morning.

And Kate's been waiting for the next installment of bean plant pictures. I'm so proud of my plant. I ate this bean yesterday, and there's two more already growing.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm glad you are enjoying college and have such great friends... oh, and nice bean plant, too!

kate said...

much appreciated.

how did the bean taste?

Carol said...

It was amazing. Perhaps I should plant a small garden in my dorm room next year and not go to Saga at all.