"Scattered wits take a long time picking up; and often, before I had got them well together, they would be dispersed in all directions by one stray thought."
Friday, January 5, 2007
Why blog?
My ramblings have started because it will be fun to blog. Kate said so. I hope it will also be a good way to keep in touch with friends and family next year when I'm away at college. But mostly, I think, I'd like to become more comfortable and confident writing. Except for e-mails, essays for school are the only things I write, and I find them so difficult and laborious that I dread them. And I don't want to dread writing. So I figure, what better way to learn to write than to write about interesting things whenever I feel like it? And I guess I'll know that I've gained confidence, and hopefully some more ability, when I finally have the courage to tell people about this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I told people about it on January 26. It only took a month!
Post a Comment