Saturday, January 6, 2007

First Trip

I just got back from my first trip to the West Orange's new Whole Foods to buy a treat for tea. It was strange being in my own town and feeling like I was in Short Hills or some such place. I can't say I entirely disliked it either. Who can dislike sampling free cheeses and breads and such? I was tempted to buy a gelato, it's been so warm these days. Today, January 6, and it is warmer outside than inside!

Perhaps one of these days I'll learn if you have nothing to write, don't write anything at all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shoot, no, I enjoyed that little snippet of your life.

Anonymous said...

I think I got your profile pic to stick, but check it again tomorrow evening.

Carol said...

Thanks, techie. And Kate that's encouraging, I'm glad you're interested. I'll slowly get the hang of this blogging thing.

Boy, I sound like an old lady.

CP said...

I enjoyed it as well! There are so many yummy things at Whole Foods- going hiking is always my excuse to go there.