"Scattered wits take a long time picking up; and often, before I had got them well together, they would be dispersed in all directions by one stray thought."
Friday, January 5, 2007
The College Question
The thing (thing?) most on my mind these days is the college question. I had kind of hoped it wouldn't be such a difficult decision. And perhaps it won't be. Perhaps it will be perfectly clear two weeks and two days from now, but right now it isn't very clear at all. I learned to my delight this Christmas break that I have been accepted to Wheaton! And then a week or so later I learned, to less delight I admit, that I am a finalist for the Macclellan Scholarship at Covenant. I am so enthusiastic about Wheaton and now there is a compelling reason to become enthusiastic about Covenant. It's all very difficult, this business of deciding what is most important to me in a college and how big a role money should play in the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment