Saturday, January 13, 2007

"I am disposed to be gregarious and communicative tonight"

I've been thinking of little things that make me happy. Here are a few:

  • it's staying light later at night so I don't have to walk the pooch in the dark as much
  • when I do walk in the dark there are pretty Christmas lights on the houses and trees
  • when my pup sleeps under the piano bench as I practice
  • tea
  • dark chocolate
  • when my puppy rests her head on my feet during supper
  • when people post comments on my blog
  • James Herriot
  • funny quotes from Moby Dick going to bed when I'm really really tired
  • garden herb triscuits and grapes (not necessarily together, though that's not bad)
  • 3 way light bulbs
  • tea and backgammon as Kate reminded me!

2 comments:

kate said...

tea and backgammon

Carol said...

In case anyone's curious, the title is a quote from Jane Eyre (the movie and perhaps the book too, I don't remember).