Saturday, May 9, 2009

Oof.

Packing is awful.

To be honest, I like certain aspects of it. I'm pretty good at fitting lots of things into little space, wrapping teacups up in t-shirts and whatnot. But when there's studying for finals to be done, lots of last minute things to remember, graduating friends to wish farewell, it's kinda rough.

I'm glad Robin is smiling. . .


because a view like this is a scary one. . .



And then I stumbled upon the mysterious pair of guy's jeans that were floating around the suite all year. . .

My diet has worked wonders!
The best thing about the jeans is that one size fits everyone in the suite. . .

Doesn't Erin look hot?
Robin tried them on too. . .


Oh yeah!

Turns out Sarah had picked them up at the co-op or some such place for a raid last year. I don't think I had laughed harder all week.

No comments: