I went for a 5K run with my friend Megan after work this evening.
I'm trying to remember the last time I ran. I've done a few painful laps around the indoor track in the SRC, most recently perhaps in spring of freshman year. The last real time, I think, was actually in Wheaton on the prairie path when I visited senior year. I was on the soccer team and was missing one or two of the last practices before the tournament and ran at Coach's request to make up for that.
My friend Andrew loves to run. (Follow that link - he's done quite well running for the Naval Academy) I can't quite wrap my mind around that. Seems slightly masochistic. Awful as it was (particularly the last 1-2 K), I'm planning on doing it again. (That really is masochistic, isn't it.) Megan and I ran the route of the Run for the Stars race that we'll run with friends and others in June.
I'm so tired.
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure I saw you run into the Beamer Center on the way to dropping you off at the airport. So you have run recently! Ha! I caught you in falsehood!
(Oh, that's not what you meant? Oh, dear...)
Post a Comment