I can tell B quad was busy because of the dearth of blog posts since spring break. Here's a quick catch-up by way of a few pictures.

I loved my bedroom in the apartment this year. I looked into the trees each morning when I woke up - sometimes they were aflame with color, sometimes covered with a coating of snow, later budding and green. My bedroom window next year looks over a parking lot. They paved paradise, I guess.

I had Easter lunch with the Tiewes family and then headed to my friend Amy's house to join some friends for dinner.
Fast forward a few weeks and spring has fully arrived:

Robin, Barnabas, and I studied for an American lit final on Blanchard lawn.

Sometimes I think my "college experience" has been more marked by things outside of Wheaton College than within it. Sophomore year I lost my heart to a Goldendoodle, and he still has claim to it.

Most every Saturday I joined some friends for Saturday Morning Breakfast Club. This last week Arwen's mother cooked traditional Filipino breakfast for us. It was delectable.
This picture is unfortunately not equally flattering for everyone. Sorry.

B quad was particularly busy because I picked up a class without dropping any. I took self-defense from Miss Marilyn Scribner. She's turning 80 this summer and has taught this class for over 40 years. If you stood still and cooperated, I could probably throw you to the ground. It is great fun.
1 comment:
Miss Scribner was my P.E. teacher too!
Post a Comment