"Scattered wits take a long time picking up; and often, before I had got them well together, they would be dispersed in all directions by one stray thought."
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Son of Encouragement
I'm making up for lost time.
I have another canine friend. This five month old Goldendoodle puppy belongs to the Giesers. They're paying me to do a little walking and training. His name is Barnabas, though most everyone but me calls him Barney. He's the sweetest thing.
woa, cool!! What a sweet puppy!! I know you posted this a while ago but I'm just now catching up your entries this month. Always a joy, Carol, and a stimulation of the brain waves and linguistic flexibility. And how hilarious to see "the Giesers" written on your blog. Wait - which ones? (Dick and Marge, this is their new dog, right?)
1 comment:
woa, cool!! What a sweet puppy!! I know you posted this a while ago but I'm just now catching up your entries this month. Always a joy, Carol, and a stimulation of the brain waves and linguistic flexibility. And how hilarious to see "the Giesers" written on your blog. Wait - which ones? (Dick and Marge, this is their new dog, right?)
Post a Comment