Yesterday evening, before the picnic at the new land, we visited the hospital site where I worked a bit last summer. It's so exciting to see all that has happened.

This was last summer. . .

. . . and this is the same place yesterday.

This is the only picture I could find of the building from last summer. . .

. . . but now you see it's completed and locked to keep drug dealers out.

I mixed concrete in this room last summer . . .

. . . and there are my initials to prove it.

Here's the deaf school. I don't have a "before" picture, but we were working on the upstairs classrooms last summer.
4 comments:
Awesome... that is so neat to see.
I concur!
Carol,
I know I'm commenting on an old post, but I wanted to say that this deaf school looks very, very nice. I didn't realize it was going to have two levels like this, I was so used to the 1-level buildings we helped to construct. So, thanks for posting the nice picture.
Ken
They now have 33 students and are looking to add another classroom to the lower level!
Post a Comment