My new hero is Mr. Greg Morrison, the head of reference at Buswell Memorial Library. He spent close to an hour with me searching relentlessly for articles that I need for a project for writing class. I learned shortly before we parted ways that he was working overtime for me!
References librarians are amazing individuals. He searched with such dogged determination. He was like Lewis and Clark, searching for the Northwest Passage, or like Thomas Edison, searching for the element that would make the light bulb work. I cannot give high enough praise.
4 comments:
oo, do share what the project is.
He saw me again this evening, remembered my name, asked me how it was going, and helped me again! Such kindness means so much to me. I hope I can be kind like that.
The project is to interview a family member on how any important event in history/memories of an important event shaped his life/influenced his identity. (do we see a theme here. . . ) We have to transcribe the interview and write a brief reflection paragraph. That's due tomorrow. And then ten days later or so there's a research paper on that event due, incorporating some of the quotes I got from the interview. I interviewed Daddy about how the Vietnam War affected him.
Yo, I am waiting on your weirdness.
i don't think there is any need to be waiting.
Post a Comment