So, Scattered Wits, it started with a lunch date at Mai Thai, July 2, 2010 (preceded by a massive crush)
And then there were a few short weeks of fun times together like this:
And then there were more than 11 months of skype dates which I didn't tell you anything about. I took a screen shot on our last skype date, which was some time in early July 2012, but I haven't been able to find it on my computer.
And then we got to live in the same country which was great. Being together sure beats long distance.
Eating plain noodles out of the same bowl was much more fun than the miserable hours, a day or so before, when we'd been violently together ill during a long, long train ride:
And then we got back to America, and things could get even better:
That's the briefest introduction, Scattered Wits, to my kind, thoughtful, goofy, hard-working, Christ exalting, gentle, funny, steady, handsome favorite person.


2 comments:
Welcome, Tim, and welcome back, Carol. Good to read you once again.
Have to think your adjectival description of Tim could apply to your puppies as well.
Post a Comment