Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wedding Weekend

The day after my last day of work my friends Arwen and Nick got married. It was a lovely, celebratory end for a summer in Wheaton.

I got to know Arwen's family a little my freshman year when they were living in Wheaton on HMA. It was great to see her mom and sister again at this bridal shower and also get to meet her mother-in-law (who is wonderful and I wish had also lived in Wheaton on HMA one year. Alas. )

Bridesmaid responsibilities including buying toule and attaching it to bows that would be tied to the pews in the sanctuary. Because of my skill at converting inches to feet I saved us from buying about 12 times as much as we needed. Close call that.

For obvious reasons, Barnabas was left behind bars while we tied bows. He did not approve.

Sometimes Erin and I are a little goofy.

Arwen Grace

all ready, waiting upstairs

Mr. and Mrs. Nick Martin

No comments: