Monday, August 23, 2010

There are few hours more agreeable.

Looking at this picture makes me wish it were closer to 4 o'clock. Putting off unpacking with a cup of tea would be even nicer than blogging as procrastination.

On Saturday as I was searching for my college ID card in preparation for heading to storage alone to pick up my boxes, I got a call from Javan. The Port Orchard Miners had just made a pot of tea in Joel's new dorm room. There were fresh peaches too. Did I want to come by? Of course, and I'd bring saltines and nutella along with me. I found my ID buried under a pile of sundry belongings and jumped on the bike.

Yesterday I had tea with my friend Susanna and her mother. It was lovely. I'll be putting the kettle on in about 40 minutes. Who would like to come by?


5 comments:

Sarah said...

I would like to come by, please. Do you suppose you could manage to live close enough to me to make this feasible?

CP said...

me too!

Kaitebon said...

NUTELLA!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I can sneak in for a cup in early October, that is if I can catch you.
uncle S

Anonymous said...

The pot has been hotted in Prague.