"the littles" and Erin and Robin, who are tall, as "the bigs."
"Scattered wits take a long time picking up; and often, before I had got them well together, they would be dispersed in all directions by one stray thought."
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Taking a break from reading.
A couple weeks before fall break, my friend Susanna and I went to downtown Chicago on Friday afternoon. I skipped (gasp!) my natural disasters class, and we took the train into the city to tromp around in the rain for a few hours, share gelato, and sip a hot drink in a coffee shop.
This is the bean in Millennium Park. Taking a picture of it is probably a sure sign that you are a tourist. Oh well.
Susanna was an unofficial member of the suite last year. She, Sarah, and I were known as
"the littles" and Erin and Robin, who are tall, as "the bigs."
"the littles" and Erin and Robin, who are tall, as "the bigs."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment