Saturday, September 19, 2009

Un desayuno excelente

Arwen and her fiance invited me to join them and some of their friends in their Saturday morning breakfast club. Each week, a couple people cook breakfast for the group - I'll be making waffles in a couple weeks. Last week, Erin, Kate and Susanna prepared a delicious "south of the border" breakfast. Yeesum, who photographs for the Record, brought her camera, so I have these great pictures.

Kate, Erin, and Susanna - the cooks

Arwen

Fall might be here.


Delectable.

Jason delivers one of Chet's amazing cappuccinos to my outstretched hands. (I would like a stove-top espresso maker for my birthday. . .)



Arwen and Yeesum, the photographer

2 comments:

CP said...

I would also like a stovetop espresso maker for my birthday! And someone to make me waffles.

kate said...

those photos Are great! kudos to Yeesum. I especially like the one of the coffee cups with the brilliant fall leave. I'm jealous of your pretty leaves. ours are rather brown. i also like the second to last - with your profile. that's a good one.