"Scattered wits take a long time picking up; and often, before I had got them well together, they would be dispersed in all directions by one stray thought."
Monday, July 6, 2009
My furry friend (and mention of one furry enemy)
Over the past couple days, Arwen and I have packed up, cleaned, and moved our belongings from the Perrin's home to our apartment in the white house, as I like to call it. I've really enjoyed house-sitting for them - the extra space was a blessing, cars to drive was a great privilege, and developing my friendship with their chinchilla was a pleasure. However, I won't miss cleaning up the garbage that Zadok, an evil uninvited raccoon, regularly spread across the side yard.
But mostly he just wants a piece of papaya or a rose hip, or a good long chin scratch. How could you resist a face like this? I melt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Carol - Chickles is awfully cute, but how on earth does he hang upside down like that??
One of my roommates always talked about wanting a chinchilla, so I sent this post to her. She thought it was awesome. =P
Post a Comment