Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Of various things

Last night as I was falling asleep I was reflecting on the end of the semester and having lofty thoughts about time and eternity. I composed eloquent prose for a blog post in my head, none of which I can remember now, so I'm posting pictures instead.

On Sunday, my dear friend Arwen became engaged to the worthy Nick Martin. A bunch of us celebrated at the Cheesecake Factory afterwards. I'm very excited to be living with Arwen this summer in Wheaton. We'll both be working for Conference Services.


Today was annual Organ Studio Mustache Day. I rather think the thin, twirly French mustache suits my almost piquant facial features.

me and Meg

Jacob and Levi

the studio class

The eyeliner mustache did not come off as easily as Meg promised. I rather feel like I have a five o'clock shadow.

3 comments:

Nancy Morris said...

I think the mustache suits you very well!

Mother said...

Will you be invited to a Tower party? I hope so.

Carol said...

Arwen and Nick are going up the tower this Friday evening, but I can't go because of the yearbook banquet. very sad.