It's been too long since I last posted. Strange how easy it is to get out of the habit. Thanks for the friendly reminder, Jim and Jul!
The computer is in fine shape. I now have an external hard drive, and you should have one too. And even better than getting that, was being surprised with Burt's Bees chapstick in CPO from a friend in New Jersey. Thanks so much, Karen!
Life has been full. There just doesn't seem to be enough time to do all I want to and need to. I wish the bare minimum of getting assignments complete didn't take so much time. I'd get more out of Creative Writing class if I wrote and read more. I'd learn more from Old Testament Survey if I did a little extra reading. The class is wonderful, but I'm quite sure Dr. Walton's not always right. . .
And there are always yearbook responsibilities and organ practicing too often neglected. (Yes, I'm taking organ lessons!)
There have been some fun things too - a Phil Keaggy concert; ushering for first artist series concert; a pig roast; a visit with Jonathan, Craig, and Rachel; an organ concert; small group starting up again; long walks with three lovely dogs; a required, but interesting lecture on Messiaen last night; a phone call from Ashley a few minutes ago.
This was a fairly bland post, but perhaps it'll get me over the hump, and I'll have dozens of intelligent, provocative, or humorous things to write about. Here's hoping. I keep telling people I like creative non-fiction writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment