
I think this little guy deserves a post unto himself. I'm sorry you don't get to see him at a normal angle. Blogger wasn't cooperating. At the "Oreos and Organizations Fair" I picked up a little plastic cup with a sprouted bean seed and dirt in it. It was a cup, with dirt in it. I called it "Cup o' Dirt". With my nurturing care (I only dropped it once) the bean plant made itself visible and actually outgrew its dixie cup. I transplanted it (surreptitiously stealing dirt from behind some bushes in Fischer's U) this afternoon. I am ridiculously proud of it.
4 comments:
Will you eat the beans? I'm going out to pick some now. Mother
I will if it survives. Saga has precious few vegetable options. I'm a little concerned that the dirt I have isn't of the best quality. And would it be possible to grow beans inside in the autumn/winter months?
Every time I look at your sideways plant, I laugh.
So, it's a cup, with dirt in it. I see.
Post a Comment