1. On Tuesday I went to ChaoShiFa, the local grocery store, to pick up a few items. I ended up on the elevator of my building with a woman that I had noticed in the store. We'd both gone shopping. The only difference was that I came home with milk, eggs, and bread and she came home with chicken feet.
2. On Wednesday night as I was getting ready for bed, I discovered that my tongue was black. Black! It was disturbing and unsightly. I'm really thankful for google because it didn't take long for me to learn that a black tongue is a possible side effect of the antibiotic I've been taking to treat a sinus infection. My sinuses and tongue are doing better now.
3. On Thursday I planted marigold seeds! For the last week or so I'd been asking my friends where I could buy soil and they didn't know, so I was really delighted to spy some bags of soil on a shelf under the pushcart selling potted plants outside the university gate. I'm hoping there's enough sunlight in my apartment for the marigolds to flower.
4. My hopes for my marigolds were bolstered by the enormous winds today that blew away the pollution (to California perhaps?). It also blew over bicycles and motorbikes and street signs.
5. Today one of my friends told me that she wants to be a wifehouse. We had a good laugh together.
No comments:
Post a Comment