The small group that I co-lead with Grace meets at my apartment at 7 on Monday mornings. Last semester we met at that time on Tuesdays, and one of the girls or I had some breakfast food prepared. I always made coffee.
I have a bread maker that I got from Good Will the summer before last, and I decided to experiment with the self-timer this week so that a loaf of fresh bread would be ready at 6:30 this morning. When I woke up, the apartment smelled like fresh bread, and I thought, "It worked!"
And then I opened the bread maker.
We ate omelets in the cafeteria.
This chunk of dense foodstuff was what was left after I dumped an inch or so of flour into the trashcan. Anyone want to come over for tea? I'm sure it'd be great with nutella.
2 comments:
But what isn't great with nutella?
oh gosh...but way to GO for it, Carol. Umm. Alas. But at least you had the wonderful smell of bread wafting through the apartment (half the reason to bake, anyway).
Post a Comment