"Scattered wits take a long time picking up; and often, before I had got them well together, they would be dispersed in all directions by one stray thought."
Sunday, November 29, 2009
In Port Orchard
Saturday afternoon we took the ferry to Bert and Karen's home in Port Orchard for an overnight. When the tide was out, we walked down to the water and along the coast. It was beautiful.
David took J.T. (and Ivy) out on the sit-atop kayak, while Ruth and I took the other. Ivy waffled between wanting to be with me, climbing from David's kayak to mine, and then being convinced that she needed to be with David.


We headed out for a walk while it was drizzling, and came back in pouring rain. That made the second time in the day I threw my jeans in the dryer. This seems to be the down-side of the northwest.
My cousin's son Philip, and J.T. David asked Ruthie how often she trimmed her son's eyelashes.
Aunt Karen with Philip. It was wonderful to see Aunt Karen and her mother, Uncle Bert, Joel, Matt and Hannah, and their boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are all darling! Now I want to come and meet your cute family.
Post a Comment