I do have a camera, but I neglect taking pictures. Here are a few from a couple events.

Here is me and my delightful roommate, Liz!

Wheaton had a swing dance! Here are some two west girls, decked out for the dance. Laura, Ruth Ann (a connector - Wheaton student next year, we hope!), me, Liz, Ashlie, Alison, Yesenia, and Katelynn. Yesenia and Katelynn are my suitemates.

I brought a connector, Ruth Ann. She's on the left and on the right is Elissa, a girl on my floor.

I ushered for the Ladysmith Black Mambazo artist series concert. Behind me in the middle is my friend Natasha. I don't know the other girls.

I stole this picture from a friend's facebook. I went to Lake Geneva during fall break (and didn't take pictures). These friends went into Chicago. I wasn't there, but they're cool so I'm posting the picture anyway: TJ, Jeremy, Erin, Peske.
5 comments:
hurray! that was fast.
Carol, Liz reminded me of Judith in that picture. Thanks for posting all those pics of you and your friends. Have a good time with your new Connector. Love, AP
I guess I can see Judith in Liz's expession a bit, perhaps some features too. It's a nice thought.
Nice to see some of your college friends! I'm so glad you love Wheaton so much.
I do have to say that we are pretty cool, and that you should come to Chicago with us sometime.
Post a Comment